Fiji is an island paradise waiting to be discovered. And why wouldn’t you? With crystal-clear waters, stunning natural landscapes and luxurious hideaways, there’s something for everyone. And did we mention that travelling to Fiji is super fast? A mere four-hour flight from Australia will have you in this tropical oasis in no time.
If you’ve been thinking of travelling to Fiji but you’re not sure where to begin, our handy guides can help. We’ve covered everything you need to know, including where to stay, how to fly there and our top tips for a memorable experience.
Is it time to start planning your dream Fiji holiday? Check out our guides below.
Accommodation in Fiji
Explore Fiji your way with hundreds of accommodation options scattered throughout the islands. Luxury seekers and budget travellers alike are catered to with a selection of hotels, resorts, Airbnbs and hostels. And members of a hotel loyalty program in Australia can enjoy additional perks at properties throughout Fiji. So whether you’re travelling to Fiji solo, in a group or as a couple, our accommodation guides can help you find the best areas to stay.
Flying to Fiji
Fiji is not only a favourite destination for Aussies, but also one of the most accessible. Travelling to Fiji is easy with direct flights from Australia’s east coast with Qantas, Fiji Airways, Virgin Australia and Jetstar. And if you’re a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer or Velocity Frequent Flyer programs, you can fly to Fiji for less. Learn more about getting started with frequent flyer programs in Australia and how you can leverage the power of points for your Fiji holiday.
- What to expect when flying to Fiji
- How to redeem Qantas Points for flights to Fiji
- Fiji Airways Airbus A330 Business Class (Melbourne – Nadi)
- Fiji Airways Airbus A350 Business Class (Nadi – Sydney)
- How to travel to Fiji with frequent flyer points
- Fiji Airways Business Class from $226 return with points
- Fiji Airways Premier Lounge, Nadi
Top tips for travelling to Fiji
Equip yourself with everything you need to know when travelling to Fiji. From the best time of year to visit for snorkelling to basic words you should know as a tourist, our Fiji guides will help you get the most out of your trip.
- The best time to visit Fiji: weather by month
- Travelling to Fiji? 14 words you should know in the local language
- Things to do in Fiji: activities for all travellers
- Why Denarau Island is your paradise in Fiji
Featured image: Jeremy Bezanger, Unsplash