Accor Live Limitless (ALL) is the new name for the recently rebranded Le Club AccorHotels program.
ALL is the membership program for those staying at AccorHotels properties worldwide. The program offers a range of stay benefits as you work your way up through the different membership tiers, such as upgrades, in-room amenities, and free breakfast.
Here is a snapshot of the new Accor Live Limitless program, including all the changes you need to know with the basics of earning and redeeming points and status tiers.
How do I join Accor Live Limitless?
The quickest way to join Accor Live Limitless is to do it online. It’s easy and free to join the program.
- Go to the ‘Create an Account’ page on the Accor website.
- Fill in your personal details, and make sure to select to become a member of the ALL – Accor Live Limitless program.
- Click ‘Sign Up’. Your membership details will be sent to your email.
What Accor brands are there?
Accor has more than 30 hotel brands, which collectively encompasses more than 3,700 properties in over 100 countries. The hotels cover all market segments from ‘economy’ to ‘luxury’.
You can earn and redeem Accor ALL points on stays at Sofitel, Novotel, Mercure, Peppers, Raffles, Ibis properties and more.
What are the Accor Live Limitless elite status levels?
There are five status tiers, starting from the base-level Classic, then Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond.
Members from the old Le Club AccorHotels program will see their existing status retained, except for current Platinum members who have been upgraded to Diamond because of their annual spend.
Accor ALL Classic
Requirement: just enrolment in the program
- Complimentary Internet
- Members rates for rooms
- Online check-in and fast check-out
- Earn 25 points per €10 spent at most properties
Accor ALL Silver
Requirement: 10 nights or 2,000 Status Points (€800 spend). Complimentary with Accor Plus membership.
In addition to Classic benefits, you get:
- Priority welcome
- Late check-out
- Welcome drink
- Earn 31 points per €10 spent at most properties
Accor ALL Gold
Requirement: 30 nights or 7,000 Status Points (€2,800 spend). Complimentary with the ibis Business card.
In addition to Silver benefits, you get:
- Guaranteed room up to 3 days before arrival
- Early check-in or late check-out
- Turndown service at selected hotels
- Welcome gift (such as chocolates)
- Upgrade to next room category subject to availability
- Earn 37 points per €10 spent at most properties
Accor ALL Platinum
Platinum remains the sweet spot, offering a much higher range of perks for frequent Accor guests.
Requirement: 60 nights or 14,000 Status Points (€5,600 spend).
In addition to Gold benefits, you get:
- Dedicated contact line
- Premium WiFi
- 2x Suite Night Upgrades (guaranteed)
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Complimentary daily breakfast in Asia-Pacific
- Access to hotel executive lounge
- Complimentary soft drinks from the minibar (MGallery only)
- Complimentary ironing service of one piece (Pullman only)
- Earn 44 points per €10 spent at most properties
Accor ALL Diamond
The new status tier offered in 2019, Diamond is for those who spend big with AccorHotels.
Requirement: 26,000 Status Points only (€10,400 spend).
In addition to Platinum benefits, you get:
- Complimentary weekend breakfast globally
- Gift Accor ALL Gold status to a person of your choice
- 4x €25 dining or spa reward vouchers
How do I earn Accor ALL points?
The varying earn rates at the different Accor brands can make it a bit confusing to calculate how many points you’ll earn. They also base their earn rate on the amount you spend, converted to euros.
Accor does have a calculator that you can use, which makes it a bit easier to work out exactly how much you’ll earn for your spend at any given property. Here is the full earn rate table:
Accor has also retained its ties with car hire companies. Eligible rentals will earn the following rewards:
- 3 points for every €1 spent at Hertz will earn
- Up to 150 points per day with Avis
- A maximum of 1,000 points for every booking depending on the length of rental with Europcar
How do I redeem Accor ALL points?
Here are the ways in which you can use your Accor Rewards points:
Hotel stays: You can still use Accor Rewards points to redeem towards free or discounted stay rewards at most participating hotels. The same redeem rate applies as before, with 2,000 Rewards points giving you €40 (~$64 AUD) of credit to spend.
Transfer to frequent flyer partners: You can convert your points into miles with over 30 frequent flyer programs, including Qantas, Virgin Australia Velocity, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer and Cathay Pacific Asia Miles. The full list of programs is available here.
The exchange rate is 2 points to 1 mile for most programs. Qantas and Velocity are notable exceptions, with an improved 1:1 transfer ratio.
Other uses: You can directly use your Accor points to pay for car hire with Europcar, but this is rarely good value compared to using them for reward nights. 2,000 Rewards points get you €20 off a rental.
Likewise, using points for experiences or shopping also will be bad value overall unless it is a money-can’t-buy-experience you really want, or you have no other use for your points.
What is Accor Plus?
Accor Plus is the Asia Pacific loyalty subscription program of Accor. It is a paid subscription program that includes travel, dining and lifestyle benefits that are in addition to Accor Live Limitless.
The four major benefits include:
- A free night “Stay Plus” at participating hotels across Asia -Pacific.
- Up to 50% of “Red Hot Rooms” promotions, where you get a half-price discount rate at certain hotels.
- Up to 50% off your restaurant bill, and 15% off drinks at participating restaurants in Asia.
- Silver status with the Accor ALL loyalty program.
If you have the American Express Platinum Charge card, one of your benefits is a complimentary annual membership to Accor Plus.
What effect does COVID-19 have on Accor ALL?
Although Accor was initially slow to announce status extensions, it eventually did so in mid-May 2020.
All reward program members will now keep their 2019 status level until the end of December 31, representing a two-year extension. For those actively looking to requalify beyond that, any points and status nights clocked up between 1 July and 31 December 2020 will count towards 2021 requalification.
ALL Rewards points expiry is frozen until 15 December 2020 and any unused Suite Night Upgrades will be extended for 12 months.
Is there an Accor App?
Yes, Android and iOS users can download the ‘Accor All – Hotel booking’ app onto their devices. It’s a one-stop-shop for Accor members to manage their points balances, status and to make reservations. While the app can handle most common functions, it might not be able to do everything. For more detailed information about Accor ALL and its properties, it’s best to go onto the website.
Some of the features of the ‘Accor ALL – Hotel booking’ app, including status management and bookings.
Here are the steps for using the Accor ALL app:
- Download the ‘Accor ALL – Hotel booking’ app from the Google Play or Apple App store onto your mobile phone or tablet device
- Open the app and tap ‘Account’ on the corner. You will be prompted to sign-up or login.
- You can now use the Accor ALL app for bookings and more.
How do I contact Accor Live Limitless?
Have a question? The easiest way to get in touch is via the web form. The rewards program doesn’t have a direct phone number to call, though there is a number for reservations and general enquiries.
While the introduction of the new Diamond status tier at the end of 2019 is sure to please the biggest spenders with Accor, the program rebrand has brought minimal change for most members.
Nevertheless, Accor Live Limitless is a must-know program, being a decent loyalty program with a flexible points currency, and good value redemptions for hotels and transfers to partners like Qantas and Velocity.
Frequently Asked Questions
This is the new name to Accor’s loyalty program, which was previously called Le Club AccorHotels.
Yes! You can join online in less than 5 minutes. It’s a clever idea to do this before you next stay, so you don’t miss earning Accor Rewards points.
No, you can’t ‘buy’ extra Accor Rewards points to bring you closer to a reward. Many programs like IHG, Hilton and Marriott allow you to do so, but Accor does not offer this to members.
No, if you earn points at least once every twelve months. This can be done via stays, car rental, and purchases via their other partners.