With Virgin Australia on the brink of exiting voluntary administration under its new owners Bain, we are starting to see a lot more offers being pushed through Velocity Frequent Flyer.
The latest offer is up to 8x bonus points per $1 spent at top brands such as The Iconic, Sony and Cotton On. These offers end 25 October 2020.
On this page, we collate the best deals to earn you bonus Velocity Points on travel and everyday products.
Earn up 8x bonus points per dollar at the Velocity e-Store
Earn a bumper bonus of up to 8 Velocity Points per dollar spent when you shop at retailers through the Velocity e-Store.
- 8 points per dollar with The Iconic, Cotton On, Superdry and Brosa.
- 6 points per dollar with The Body Shop, Politix, 2XU and The North Face
- 5 points per dollar with Adore Beauty, ASOS and the Microsoft Store
- Plus many more retailers offering 4 points per dollar or less
Using our valuation of Velocity Points at 1.8c each, this offer has you earning up to 14.4c back in value for every dollar you spend.
How to take advantage of this deal
- Simply visit the Velocity e-Store website and log in
- Pick your desired retailer and click ‘Shop now’
- Buy your items and collect your bonus points within the specified timeframe for each store.
If you’re new to using online malls for earning bonus points, then check out our detailed guide to the Velocity e-Store.
Recent offer history
- October 2020: up to 8x bonus points on the Velocity e-Store
- September 2020: double Velocity Points on all Virgin Australia flights
- March 2020: 1,250-20,000 bonus points on international flights
- February 2020: double points on select domestic flights; 7,800-15,500 bonus points on Etihad flights; triple Velocity Points on Virgin Australia flights
- January-February 2020: 2,500-20,000 bonus points on international flights
- December 2019: triple points on Virgin Australia bookings; double Velocity Status Credits shopping at Coles, Liquorland and First Choice Liquor
- November 2019: double Status Credits on Virgin Australia flights
- October 2019: double points on Virgin Australia bookings; 10 bonus Status Credits for all members; free Virgin Australia flight when booking with Etihad Airways
- August 2019: double points or 2,500/5,000 on one-way/return Virgin Australia flights [targeted]; 50% bonus Velocity Points on Singapore Airlines flights
- July 2019: 10,000 bonus Velocity Points on return fares to Los Angeles
- May 2019: double Status Credits on Virgin Australia flights (excluding Hong Kong and Los Angeles flights)
- March-April 2019: triple Velocity Points on Virgin Australia flights
- February 2019: double Status Credits on Virgin Australia flights
- January-April 2019: 20,000 bonus Velocity Points by taking out a Virgin Car Insurance policy
There are a number of other ways to earn bonus Velocity Points, including by signing up to a Velocity points-earning credit card, shopping online through the Velocity eStore, booking hotels and shopping with your Visa card at participating small businesses.
And here are some of the best ways to use them.
Full offer terms and conditions
Velocity members that shop via the Velocity Frequent Flyer e-Store between 7 October and 25 October 2020 have the opportunity to earn bonus Points with the following retailers: Politix 6 Points per $1 spent, 2XU Australia 6 Points per $1 spent, Adore Beauty 5 Points per $1 spent, The Body Shop 6 Points per $1 spent, Bing Lee 3 Points per $1 spent, Microsoft Store 5 Points per $1 spent, Brosa 8 Points per $1 spent, Cotton On 8 Points per $1 spent, The North Face 6 Points per $1 spent, Lancome 8 Points per $1 spent, NET-A-PORTER AU 8 Points per $1 spent, Sony 4 Points per $1 spent, Superdry 8 Points per $1 spent, Superga 6 Points per $1 spent, THE ICONIC 8 Points per $1 spent, Modibodi 6 Points per $1 spent, Charles & Keith 6 Points per $1 spent, MJ Bale 6 Points per $1 spent, YSL 8 Points per $1 spent & Nine West 6 Points per $1 spent. Members will earn 1,200 Points on the first purchase with EveryPlate. Between 7 October and 14 October 2020 members can earn 5 Points per $1 spent with ASOS. Between 19 October and 25 October 2020 members can earn 4 Points per $1 spent with Catch.