With Virgin Australia on its way to recovery after exiting voluntary administration under its new owners Bain, we are starting to see a lot more offers being pushed through Velocity Frequent Flyer.
On this page, we collate the best deals to earn you bonus Velocity Points on travel and everyday products.
Pocket double Velocity Points on all Virgin Australia flights
Boost your earnings to 10 Velocity Points per A$1 spent on Virgin Australia flights, just by clicking a button. Here’s how it works:
- Visit the offer page by 17 February 2021 and enter your Velocity membership number or log in to your Velocity account
- Click the red ‘Activate’ button
- Book eligible Virgin Australia flights between now and 11:59pm AEST 17 February 2021, for travel until 5 January 2022
- Earn double Velocity Points on all eligible flights
That’s all there is to it! You’ll earn double points for all eligible Virgin Australia flights booked during the promotional period.
Velocity’s new partnership with Youfoodz
Velocity members can have their points and eat it too, with the introduction of a new 1 point per A$1 spent directly on Youfoodz meals ($49 minimum spend applies).
Also until 10 March 2021, use the code VFF-MEALDEAL at checkout to score 7 meals for $55 (plus delivery).
Finally, even if you’ve been a Youfoodz customer before, all Velocity members will pocket an easy 1,000 bonus points when earning Velocity Points at Youfoodz for the first time through the website or app.
Recent offer history
- February 2021: earn double Velocity Points on your next flight
- January 2021: win your share of 20 million Velocity Points; earn 1,000 bonus points with Youfoodz
- October 2020: up to 8x bonus points on the Velocity e-Store
- September 2020: double Velocity Points on all Virgin Australia flights
- March 2020: 1,250-20,000 bonus points on international flights
- February 2020: double points on select domestic flights; 7,800-15,500 bonus points on Etihad flights; triple Velocity Points on Virgin Australia flights
- January-February 2020: 2,500-20,000 bonus points on international flights
- December 2019: triple points on Virgin Australia bookings; double Velocity Status Credits shopping at Coles, Liquorland and First Choice Liquor
- November 2019: double Status Credits on Virgin Australia flights
- October 2019: double points on Virgin Australia bookings; 10 bonus Status Credits for all members; free Virgin Australia flight when booking with Etihad Airways
- August 2019: double points or 2,500/5,000 on one-way/return Virgin Australia flights [targeted]; 50% bonus Velocity Points on Singapore Airlines flights
- July 2019: 10,000 bonus Velocity Points on return fares to Los Angeles
- May 2019: double Status Credits on Virgin Australia flights (excluding Hong Kong and Los Angeles flights)
- March-April 2019: triple Velocity Points on Virgin Australia flights
- February 2019: double Status Credits on Virgin Australia flights
- January-April 2019: 20,000 bonus Velocity Points by taking out a Virgin Car Insurance policy
There are a number of other ways to earn bonus Velocity Points, including by signing up to a Velocity points-earning credit card, shopping online through the Velocity e-Store, booking hotels and shopping with your Visa card at participating small businesses.
And here are some of the best ways to use them.
Full offer terms and conditions
Read the full Youfoodz offer T&Cs here. The abridged version is below:
Velocity members will earn 1 Velocity Point per $1 spent on Youfoodz orders that are made via youfoodz.com or on the Youfoodz App (iOS App version 2020.4 or later) only. Velocity Points will be earned on the amount of the order payable (incl. GST) by the member for the relevant Youfoodz purchase excluding delivery fees.
To be eligible for Velocity Points, complete a minimum order spend of $49 (incl. GST) via youfoodz.com or on the Youfoodz App (iOS App version 2020.4 or later). The minimum spend does not include delivery fees and must be made in one transaction.
Velocity Points for all eligible Youfoodz orders will be allocated within 10 working days of successful payment of each order. Where a refund is processed, Velocity Points that would otherwise have been earned on the original purchase will not be earned or allocated to the member’s Velocity account, as a result of returning the purchased meals.
Velocity members will earn 1,000 bonus Velocity Points when they enter their Velocity membership number into the relevant field at the checkout for the first time when completing an eligible order with Youfoodz. The offer is valid until 27 January 2022, 11.59pm AEST. This offer is not valid with any other Velocity Points offer except the base earn of 1 Velocity Point for every $1 spent on all Youfoodz orders that are made via youfoodz.com or on the Youfoodz App (iOS App version 2020.4 or later).