Virgin Australia is putting 28 domestic routes on sale as part of the latest Click Frenzy deals, with fares starting from $79 between Melbourne and Adelaide.
Find your next holiday fare on the Virgin Australia flight specials page.
Click Frenzy sale fares from $79 in Economy
|Sale period: Up to 11:59pm on 22 April 2021|
Running for three days only, here are some of the routes on sale as part of Click Frenzy:
- Sydney-Gold Coast: from $85
- Melbourne-Adelaide: from $79
- Sydney-Adelaide: from $99
- Melbourne-Brisbane: from $119
- Perth-Brisbane: from $199
Half-price fares from $55 in Economy
|Sale period: Up to midnight 31 July 2021 AEST or until sold out|
It’s on — as part of the Federal Government’s plan to slash airfares by 50% on select regional routes, Virgin Australia is preparing to unleash 260,000 half-price tickets on flights to 25 of its destinations. Flights must be taken between mid-April to 30 September 2021.
While there are short-term constraints around travelling to some destinations at the moment, the good news is that our half price tickets can be used for travel up to the end of September.
To ensure maximum flexibility under the program, we’re also extending our flexible flying policy for all half-priced fare bookings. This is designed to ensure everyone can book with confidence knowing they’ll definitely be able to make use of these great value tickets– Jayne Hrdlicka, Virgin Australia CEO, 31 March 2021
To Gold Coast
- Adelaide-Gold Coast: from $90
- Canberra-Gold Coast: from $95
- Melbourne-Gold Coast: from $78
- Sydney-Gold Coast: from $60
- Brisbane-Adelaide: from $110
- Canberra-Adelaide: from $123
- Melbourne-Adelaide: from $70
- Perth-Adelaide: from $145
- Sydney-Adelaide: from $90
- Melbourne-Cairns: from $133
- Sydney-Cairns: from $108
To Sunshine Coast
- Melbourne-Sunshine Coast: from $88
- Sydney-Sunshine Coast: from $70
To Alice Springs
- Adelaide-Alice Springs: from $120
- Brisbane-Alice Springs: from $190
- Melbourne-Hamilton Island: from $103
- Sydney-Hamilton Island: from $103
- Melbourne-Launceston: from $55
- Sydney-Launceston: from $68
- Brisbane-Hobart: from $108
- Melbourne-Hobart: from $73
- Sydney-Hobart: from $80
- Brisbane-Darwin: from $140
- Melbourne-Darwin: from $145
- Perth-Darwin: from $178
Economy sale tickets book into ‘Economy Getaway’, which earns 5 Velocity Points per A$1 spent as well as 7 to 15 Status Credits per one-way flight. Complimentary baggage and seat selection are available too, and we expect Virgin will shortly relaunch its Economy buy-on-board menu.
As part of Virgin Australia’s updated ‘Passenger Promise’, Australian travellers are able to make unlimited date changes to their bookings, without incurring any change fees. Virgin will extend this promise to anyone who books the half-price fares.
Want to upgrade your half-price tickets for a relaxing Business Class experience? Upgrades on these fares start from just 10,000 points on the shorter flights, up to 30,000 points for the longest ones. Boost your Velocity Points balance with one of the best-value Amex cards on the market: