Don’t miss out on the latest Deals, Guides & Reviews
Subscribe to Point Hacks emails to keep learning and finding more opportunities to earn more points.
About Point Hacks Emails
There are many different ways to use your points to achieve your travel dreams. And at Point Hacks, we’re here to help you do just that. Whether it’s a First Class flight or a five-star hotel upgrade, everyone has a preference on how they learn, earn and use their points!
That’s why our team will continue to work hard to bring you only the most relevant, useful and engaging content.
Subscribe to any – or all – of our diverse range of content. We’ll only send you content you opt into.
- Daily Newsletter: Stay up to date on the latest news, reviews and guides on points – delivered to your inbox daily.
- Weekly Newsletter: Prefer a weekly summary of highlights in the world of points? Subscribe to this newsletter for an update on all things points sent to you every Monday.
- Travel Experiences using points: Want to hear about all the amazing flights and destinations you can experience on points? This monthly email is for you.
- Featured deals and seat alerts: Be notified of any “best in market” card offers our team gets the early scoop on including exclusive offers only available to Point Hacks customers. Plus, as a subscriber, you’ll be the first to get an advanced warning of these reward seats before we publish them publicly.
- Your email address will not be shared with any third parties, and you won’t receive any ad-only emails from us.
- Our Daily Newsletters are sent at 4 pm from Monday to Friday and occasionally on weekends.
- Weekly Newsletters are sent every Monday morning, with the full set of Point Hacks content published or updated the week before, along with links to Community Questions and Deals & Tips.
- At the very least, we’d recommend subscribing to the Weekly Summary to keep on top of any news, offers, guides and reviews we’ve published during the week.
- As your interests grow and change over time, you can visit our Preference centre at any time to manage your preferences. You can find the “Update your subscriptions” link on the footer of any email sent by us.
Need help or have questions? Email us.