Bankwest’s Qantas Transaction account is one of the only points-earning bank accounts – with the ability to earn Qantas Points from debit card transactions and from holding a balance in the account.
Qantas Travel Money is a no annual fee prepaid debit card that earns 1 Qantas point per $4 on eligible domestic spend and 1.5 Qantas point per $1 on eligible foreign currency spend abroad or online.
- No Annual fee
- Available to Qantas Frequent Flyer members 16 years old or over
- 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point per $4 spent on eligible transactions in Australia
- 1.5 Qantas Frequent Flyer point per $1 spent on eligible foreign currency spend (abroad or online)
- No load fee via bank transfer or BPAY; 0.5% load fee from bank debit card
- Annual fee: $0 p.a.
- International ATM withdrawal fee of ~$2.50 AUD equivalent (depends on local currency)
Point Hacks do not earn commission for this card.
Qantas Cash has been rebranded as Qantas Travel Money last year and is a prepaid debit card that doubles as your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership card.
Velocity Global Wallet Visa is Velocity’s prepaid travel card that allows holders to load multiple currencies onto the card and make purchases at any worldwide location that accepts Visa. Your purchases will be transacted in the local currency subject to you having that currency loaded onto your card. Continue reading…
This guide takes a look at the NAB Traveller Card, which is a multi-currency prepaid travel card launched in 2012. It looks at the card’s features along with how it compares to other travel cards on the market. Continue reading…
Westpac is providing full-time students and those aged under 31 years with a complimentary International Student Identity Card, commonly known as an ISIC card, when they open a Westpac Choice account.
This guide looks at the benefits and discounts available to ISIC card holders, and the main features of the Westpac Choice account. Continue reading…