On Friday I let you know of Point Hacks’ new hook-up with TravelManagers agent Luke Vaughan, and today he’s just come through with a new exclusive deal for Business Class flights to the US with Virgin Australia.
These fares are apparently not available via Virgin Australia directly, with pricing starts at $4192 return for Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane to Los Angeles in Virgin Australia’s new Business Class, for travel from August 10th 2016 until March 31st 2017.
- To Los Angeles: from AUD$4192
- To New York: from AUD$4885 (connecting to Delta in Los Angeles)
- To Los Angeles: from AUD$4549
- To New York: from AUD$5242
- To LAX: from AUD$4560
- To NYC: from AUD$5253
- Valid for departures from August 10, 2016 until March 31, 2017,
- For purchase by May 12
- Trans-Pacific sectors in each direction must be between Monday to Thursday
- A return SYD-LAX-SYD will accrue 320 Velocity SCs
- SYD-LAX-NYC-LAX-SYD will accrue 500 SCs (ie. Gold)
- It’s possible to add on more sectors in the US for minimal extra cost (and more status credits of course) – for example MEL-BNE-LAX-ATL-SLC-NYC and back again for $4922 and 920 SCs, which is just shy of Virgin Australia Platinum in one trip
The flight to Los Angeles will possibly be on Virgin Australia’s reconfigured 777–300ER fleet, depending on when you take the flight and how their refrbishment work goes – you might get lucky.