Qantas Frequent Flyer has launched a partnership with Jaguar and Land Rover, offering 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent on eligible new Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles from authorised Australian retailers.
This guide lists current offers that will give you bonus Qantas Points for purchasing products and services from Qantas Frequent Flyer partners.
For ideas on what to do with your Qantas Points balance, check out our Best Uses of Points series.
How to take advantage of this offer
It’s a simple one-step process:
- Quote your Qantas Frequent Flyer number with your first and last name to the retailer at the time of purchase
- You can earn a maximum of 100,000 Qantas Points per sale
- Points will credit to your account within 60 days of purchase
- You need to have earned Qantas Points in another transaction prior to this one, i.e. you cannot open a Qantas Frequent Flyer account and earn points through this promotion straight away
- Points will not be earned on used or demo vehicles, any Government or Fleet sales, on-road costs, dealer delivery charges, applicable taxes, vehicle service costs or add-ons such as accessories, branded goods and factory-fitted option
- This offer does not show an expiry date
Jaguar has the full terms and conditions of the offer.
If you were in the market for a new car purchase from Jaguar or Land Rover, then it totally makes sense to easily add your Qantas Frequent Flyer number to the purchase to pick up some free points.