It’s back: win up to 5 million Velocity Points or Flybuys points!
A mammoth competition from Flybuys and Velocity Frequent Flyer.
What we'll be covering
Who wants to be a points multi-millionaire?! Velocity Frequent Flyer and Flybuys are bringing back the chance to win some seriously big chunks of points to fuel your next holiday or shopping spree. In fact, the headline top-two prizes are 5 million Velocity Points and 5 million Flybuys points, respectively!
To enter, you just need to:
- Be a member of Flybuys and Velocity, with your accounts linked.
- Manually transfer 1,000 Flybuys points to your Velocity account by 30 April 2023 for one entry.
- Keen to boost your entries? Turn on auto-transfer (and leave it on until at least 30 April 2023) to receive four entries per 1,000 Flybuys points transferred.
- You can enter multiple times by doing multiple transfers.
What can I win in the competition?
Interested in what you could walk away with? There are 402 prizes to be won:
- 1st prize: One person will nab five million Velocity Points.
- 2nd prize: Walk away with five million Flybuys points (worth 2.5 million Velocity Points or $12,500 at Coles)
- 3rd prize: 100x winners of 10,000 Velocity Points
- 4th prize:100x winners of 10,000 Flybuys points
- 5th prize: 100x winners of a $100 Coles voucher
- 5th prize: 100x winners of two single-entry Virgin Australia lounge passes
Five million Velocity Points are worth an estimated $90,000.00, depending on how you spend it. And you’ll be spoiled with choice as your points can book Business Class seats on Virgin Australia, Qatar Airways, Etihad, Singapore Airlines, Air Canada, United and more. That’s more than 70 return flights in Business Class between Sydney and Queenstown!
Meanwhile, 10,000 Flybuys points will give you $50 off at the checkout of Coles and other selected retailers. Or you could transfer them to 5,000 Velocity Points and soar even sooner.
You don’t have to register to take part. Just head to the Flybuys website to log in and get started with the points transfer over to Velocity.
Want an easier way to top-up your Velocity Points balance? Check out our latest Velocity card sign-up deals.