Who wants to be a points multi-millionaire?! Velocity Frequent Flyer and Flybuys are unleashing one of their biggest competitions yet. You could walk away with both two million Velocity Points and two million Flybuys points.
To enter, you just need to:
- Be a member of Flybuys and Velocity, with your accounts linked.
- Manually transfer 1,000 Flybuys points to your Velocity account by 30 April 2022 for one entry.
- Keen to enter more than once? Turn on auto-transfer to receive two entries per 1,000 Flybuys points transferred.
- And if you haven’t yet enabled auto-transfer, you’ll get an extra two entries when you do so.
What can I win in the competition?
Interested in what you could walk away with? There are 101 prizes to be won:
- One person will nab two million Velocity Points and two million Flybuys points.
- Fifty runners-up will enjoy 10,000 Velocity Points.
- Another 50 people will pocket 10,000 Flybuys Points.
Two million Velocity Points are worth an estimated $36,000.00, depending on how you spend it. And it shouldn’t be too hard to spend now that international reward seats are back online! You could fly between Sydney and Auckland a staggering 56 times return in Economy, or enjoy 14 return Business Class trips from Brisbane to Honolulu.
Etihad and Air Canada also offer great Business Class options. Soon, we’ll also see the return of Singapore Airlines Business Class and Suites, which could be worth saving up for.
Meanwhile, two million Flybuys points will give you $10,000 off at the checkout of Coles and other selected retailers. Or you could transfer them to 1,000,000 Velocity Points for a very healthy bank of points to travel on.
And you don’t have to register to take part. Just head to the Flybuys website to log in and get started with the points transfer over to Velocity.
Want an easier way to top-up your Velocity Points balance? Check out our latest Velocity card sign-up deals.