Evoke offers an excellent service which is worlds away from most other airport / hire car options on the market, and in my view are well worth knowing about – how else can you find yourself in a Tesla Model S or X to kick off a trip?
Unfortunately Evoke are Sydney-only, for now. I believe plans to expand are well under way though, as I’d love to see them in other cities too.
I have used the service many times to get to and from the airport, and I’m excited that Evoke are offering Point Hacks readers an introductory discount to try the service, plus a reward for frequent users. This exclusive offer ends at the end of August, so I thought it was worth a reminder.
This content contains affiliate links, through which Point Hacks may earn commissions from transactions such as new customers, bookings and enquiries. Further information on our advertising policy can be found here.
The Points Hacks + Evoke offer
Evoke want to both reward new and repeat customers, so are offering:
- Point Hacks readers 10% off each transfer until the end of August when booking using promo code HACKS.
- For any customers booking using the same promo code, $100 Virgin or Qantas flight voucher for every $1,000 spent on completed trips before August 31st.
Evoke are Australia’s first and only zero-emissions chauffeur (hire) car service. In practice this means they operate a fleet of 7 Teslas – 4 Model S and 3 Model X.
They do remain open to other manufacturers in future, but Teslas for now offer the best traits suitable for a chauffeured car from those offering EVs, so Evoke are Tesla-only for now.
Their service is super-easy to use – get an instant quote or make a booking with them online at evoke.limo, and away you go. Plus, you only pay once you have taken your transfer and credit cards – including American Express – are accepted with no surcharge.
In my experience pricing has been comparable to or better than other hire car services I’ve used, their customer service has been second-to-none. Plus, the experience of heading to the airport in a Tesla is unique, and something you can’t find anywhere else.
Hopefully the intro offer is a decent reason to consider checking them out. I’d suggest there are a few kinds of people I think should absolutely consider Evoke:
- Tech-lovers / early-adopters – those who love seeing where we’re headed
- Those who use booked car services frequently, whether that’s to/from the airport or anywhere else, and who want to minimise their environmental impact
- People looking for a very reliable hire / chauffeur car service that knows how to do this right
- For something different as part of a special occasion – think weddings, multi-person transfers or tours (in the Model X)
All up, they come much recommended. For full disclosure, Evoke have not paid for this article – but they are funding the exclusive intro offer for Point Hacks readers, so contact them if you have any questions about it, or their service generally.