Last month, we asked to learn more about you, including your travel and frequent flyer goals, and challenges around earning and redeeming points through our Point Hacks survey.
As a thank you, those who answered the last question—What is your dream points redemption?—went into the running for one of five $100 gift cards.
We received close to 1000 responses, with one in five mentioning a Business Class flight:
and double that yearning for more luxury in First Class.
Almost a quarter of you wanted to share the experience with a partner, your children, another family member or a friend:
whilst 1 in 20 readers wanted to use points to fly to space, the moon or Mars and/or with Tesla CEO Elon Musk.
Here were the five winning answers:
- To travel to every country with a Michelin-starred restaurant and dine there. Then take a space flight.
- A holiday to Italy to eat pizza. Cause pizza is the best.
- A round-the-world Premium Economy ticket that took me to new archaeological dig sites for ancient civilizations, Indiana Jones-style.
- Actually being able to book a flight to Lord Howe Island during summer. Used to. You now can’t. I want to believe.
- Naming rights for one of the new Qantas Boeing 787 Dreamliners. Since they’re using Aussie icons for this fleet, I’d go with Sharon.
There you have it.
Winners have been notified by email. Thank you to everyone who took the time to share your valuable insights.
If you would like some more inspiration on what to do with your points, check out our best uses of points series.