May seems to be the month in which many major loyalty programs are selling miles like crazy. There must be something in the water. The current promotions that are ending soon are:
- US Airways – ends May 25th, 100% bonus – full overview here
- Alaska Airlines – ends May 25th, 35% bonus – full overview here
- Starwood Preferred Guest – ends 31st May, 25% discount – full overview here
All of these offers are well worth your time to dig into the details and see if you can get them to work for you. Thanks for all your comments and thoughts on how you’re using these deals on each of these guides.
On top of those deals, there are also offers out there that I haven’t written about yet – mainly due to lack of time, but also they aren’t quite so compelling.
- Hyatt Hotels – 20% bonus – offer page here
- American Airlines (offer page) – 30% bonus, ends June 13 – a guide referencing a better promotion from earlier this year is here
Who needs to buy tickets when, with a bit of planning around your travels, you can just buy miles instead?