ALL – Accor Live Limitless is the loyalty program of the Accor group. Earn Reward points on hotel stays and with partners such as Qantas. When it’s time to use those points, swap 2,000 points for €40 off at participating properties, or convert the points 1:1 to Qantas. After all, you’ve earned it.
Here are the latest deals with Accor hotel stays and the Accor Plus subscription program.
25% off when you join Accor Plus
|Expiry: 27 October 2023|
Accor Plus is Accor’s hotel perks subscription for savvy travellers within Asia-Pacific. Members enjoy hot perks such as:
- For Explorer or Discovery memberships, a free night stay at most hotels within Asia-Pacific.
- An ongoing discount on room rates.
- Up to 50% off restaurant dining in hotels.
- Up to 50% off hotel stays through the ‘Red Hot Rooms’ promotion.
- Automatic Silver status and a bonus of 20 Status Nights to fast-track to Gold status.
Until 27 October, Accor Plus is slashing membership prices by 25%. That’s $101 off an Explorer membership ($298 instead of $399).
Earn 100 points with in-hotel Peleton workouts
|Expiry: 31 December 2023|
Some Accor hotels now boast Peleton fitness bikes! For the rest of the year, stay at participating Accor hotels and work out on the Peleton bike or app to earn 100 bonus Reward points. Simply speak to the reception staff about it and they’ll provide a QR code you can scan to register for the offer.
Participating hotels include Mövenpick Hotel Melbourne On Spencer, Pullman Sydney Hyde Park and Sofitel Melbourne on Collins. See the full list here.
Up to 14,000 bonus points on stays
|Expiry: Register and book by 23 September, stay by 31 October|
Embarking on a big trip? Stay at different Accor brands and be rewarded multiple times! You can earn the bonus up to two times per hotel category, for a total of up to 14,000 bonus Reward points. Each stay needs to be a minimum of two nights and booked via official Accor channels, not third-party websites.
- 2,500 points (Luxury): Raffles, Sofitel Legend, Fairmont, Sofitel, Rixos
- 2,500 points (Lifestyle): Faena, Banyan Tree, SLS, SO/, Mantis, 21c Museum Hotel, Mondrian
- 1,500 points (Premium): MGallery, Pullman, Swissôtel, Mövenpick, Novotel, Mercure, Mama Shelter
- 500 points (Economy): Adagio, ibis, ibis styles, ibis budget
This content contains affiliate links from which Point Hacks may earn commissions from transactions generated from new customers, bookings and general enquiries. Find out more here.
Stay up to date with the latest news, reviews and guides by subscribing to Point Hacks’ email newsletter.