Earning Velocity points with Menulog is a great opportunity to rack up a substantial number of frequent flyer points from what we do everyday—eat. This guide goes through the process for earning Velocity points through Menulog.
Note that you must follow this process below. Going directly to the Menulog site and ordering from there will not earn you any Velocity points, as your order cannot be tracked via cookies by Velocity.
How many Velocity points do I earn?
You will earn 2 Velocity points per dollar spent with Menulog.
If you prefer cashback, you’ll get 4% when clicking through Cashrewards’ affiliate link for Menulog.
How to earn points with Menulog
To earn points with Menulog, follow these steps:
- Go to the Velocity eStore website and type in Menulog into the search box:
- You will come to a results screen for Menulog like the one below:
- Enter your Velocity membership number and password:
- Once logged in, you should be able to see My eStore at the top right-hand corner and you will be at the Menulog Australia screen. Press the Shop Now button:
- You will then be notified that your purchases are being tracked.
- You will then be redirected to the Menulog website—note that this looks exactly the same as if you went directly to the Menulog website without going through Velocity eStore but rest assured that the link has been established and any purchases from here on in will be tracked by Velocity as long as you have cookies enabled. For further information on enabling cookies for your web browser, click here.
The ability to earn Velocity points through an online delivery portal is a welcome addition for frequent flyers.
Given the growing popularity of online delivery providers, along with the likelihood of utilising Menulog services multiple times in a month, it provides frequent flyers with an opportunity to amass a significant number of Velocity points. This is especially the case with a generous earn rate of 2 Velocity points per dollar spent.
Just remember to follow the instructions above to the letter and avoid heading directly to the Menulog site, or you may find yourself with the meal but without the points.