Here is a rare chance to enjoy an all-Airbus A380 journey in First Class to London or Paris (or both) for half of the regular advertised price.
This deal is made available to Point Hacks readers by our in-house travel agent Luke Vaughan – and this an exclusive offer through the travel managers network, so you will have to enquire and book through Luke to take advantage.
Why is this a good deal?
The regular fare for this route is over $15,000, so this is effectively a half-price discount.
You’ll enjoy a wide, comfortable seat and lie-flat bed on all legs to and from Europe.
Both flights from Sydney and Melbourne depart after 9pm, giving you time to enjoy the five-star-rated Qantas International First Lounges.
Unfortunately, the spa in Sydney closes at 4pm but the Melbourne one is open 8pm to 11:30pm, giving you time for a complimentary treatment (make sure you book in as soon as you enter the lounge.)
During your transit in Doha, you can relax in the spacious Al-Safwa First Class Lounge.
Travel from Australia to Europe via Doha has not been affected by recent political tensions in the Middle East, however, recent public relations challenges for Qatar Airways and reduced demand may be a factor in the lowering of these fares.
Basically, right now, travellers can secure amazing prices on a great product.
This deal may suit some readers looking at paid Business fares who deem the slight extra cost for travelling in First Class worth it.
In this one trip, you’ll easily reach Silver status and be more than halfway to Gold status with Qantas Frequent Flyer
Routes & Pricing
- Sydney/Melbourne – Paris from $7,858 return
- Sydney/Melbourne – London Heathrow from $8,037 return
An open-jaw is permitted at both the origin and destination, e.g. Sydney – Paris // make your own way to // London Heathrow – Melbourne.
- Valid for sale: until further notice
- Valid for departures: from 3 July 2017 until 30 April 2018
- Stopovers: the journey home from Paris requires an overnight transit in Doha due to flight times
- Availability: despite no seasonality or blackout restrictions, availability can be sparse during certain periods, so flexibility is key; flights to and from Paris tend to offer better availability than London
- Aircraft: First Class is only available on Qatar’s A380, which operates once a day between Doha and Sydney/Melbourne/Paris and twice a day between Doha and London
This fare is not available directly with Qatar Airways; it must be requested through our in-house travel agent Luke Vaughan, who can be contacted by clicking the button below.