In our effort to make our tips on getting the most from points and travel the most accessible we can, we launched a Point Hacks Instagram feed earlier this month.
You’ll find photos and explanations of flights, lounges, hotels, deals and tips updated regularly, with links to guides and posts on our website.
LATAM is an interesting option to travel between Sydney and Auckland. You'll fly on the Boeing 787 Dreamliner, which then continues onto its base in Santiago, Chile. You can use Qantas Points, Asia Miles, AAdvantage miles or British Airways Avios for the three-or-so-hour hop across the Tasman. Check out our review on the Point Hacks website. #latam #businessclass #787 #qantaspoints #asiamiles
Six ways to keep in touch
You can stay in-the-know with all Point Hacks news through the following channels:
- Subscribe to our instant email notifications and/or weekly email newsletter summary
- Like our Facebook page
- Follow us on Twitter
- Follow us on Instagram
- Use our RSS feed with your favourite aggregator
- Read updates through our changelog (more details below)
- Just explore the Point Hacks website at your leisure
If you are new to the points game, or just want a refresher, we’d suggest signing up to our free email course to get started!
How to use changelog notifications
We’ve also got a changelog, a small widget that summarises any new or updated posts in bite-sized pieces at the top of the Point Hacks website.
- Step 1: Look for the red notification bubble right next to the Point Hacks plane at the top left-hand corner of any Point Hacks page. It will show how many change notifications there are (3 in this case):
- Step 2: Click on the red bubble to show a preview of the changes since you last visited the site:
- Step 3: Then click on the grey Point Hacks changes link at the bottom of the box to be taken to the Point Hacks updates page:
This tool is also optimised for mobile devices:
Is there another way you would like to access Point Hacks news? Please feel free to let us know in the comments below.