Up for grabs over the next week or so are a couple of Qantas Club lounge passes.. You can use these, one per person, at any Qantas Club – domestic or international – for access when travelling on a Qantas or Jetstar (QF or JQ flight coded) flight.
These are a standard benefit from the HSBC Qantas Platinum Visa which I signed up for last year. With Qantas improving their international lounges in Hong Kong, Singapore and LA these are the ideal places to use them to get best value, but equally the Australian international lounges aren’t so bad either!
The competition ends on April 15th, and the passes will be mailed out immediately after. You’ll need to be an Australian resident to be in the running, and I’ve just set up a new way of sending out email notifications of new posts – either daily, weekly or monthly – and you’ll need to sign up to those too!
HSBC has a 60,000 Qantas Point bonus with the HSBC Platinum Qantas Credit Card along with included travel and purchase insurances. There's a $199 annual fee and 1 Qantas Point earned per $ spent, up to 2,500 points per month.
- 60,000 bonus Qantas Points after spending $3,000 within 3 months
- 0% p.a. Balance Transfer for 12 months
- 1 Qantas Point earned up to $2,500 per statement period, 0.5 Qantas Points earned per $ thereafter capped at 7,500 points per month
- Insurance package including Extended Warranty, Purchase Protection, and Domestic & International Travel Insurance (PDS)
- $199 annual fee
- $3,000 minimum spend in 3 months after approval required to earn bonus points
- Balance Transfer must be applied for during card application and must be from non-HSBC credit cards.
- Offer ends: 30th September 2018
Point Hacks receive a maximum of $120 per applicant for this card. More about this →