Current offer highlights
|Last updated: 19 May 2021|
- Chatti: Send SMSs for your business? Earn up to 11,000 bonus Qantas Points if you sign-up by 31 July 2021 and spend $500 within 30 days, plus up to 100,000 bonus Qantas Points if you spend $5,000 within the first 90 days
- BP Plus: Sign up for a BP Plus fuel card by 30 June 2021 and earn up to 150,000 bonus Qantas Points if you spend A$1,500 or more within 90 days of account opening.
You can access all the deals, as well as more information on the ones above on the Qantas Business Rewards offers page.
How to earn more Qantas Points with promotions from Qantas Business Rewards
Both new and current members of Qantas’ business loyalty program can boost their Qantas Points balance by making purchases with select partners. You can read more about the general program in our guide to Qantas Business Rewards, including how to join for free.
- May 2021: Up to 150,000 bonus points with a new BP Plus fuel account, 100,000 bonus points with Chatti
- April 2020: Earn up to 100,000 bonus points for signing up for a BP Plus fuel card
- August-October 2019: 5,000 points when spending with a new partner
- June 2019: triple points on Qantas, Emirates and American Airlines flights
- May-June 2019: 60,000 points when you apply for a Caltex StarCard and spend $150 each month for 12 months; 8 points per $1 spent on NRMA roadside assistance
- April-May 2019: 50% bonus Status Credits
- March 2019: 6 points per $ spent with Dell; 30,000 points with Deloitte Private Connect
- February 2019: 50,000 points for opening a Caltex StarCard fuel card and spending $750 within five months; 8 points per $ spent on NRMA roadside assistance
- January-February 2019: double points on eligible domestic and international flights
- August 2018: 50% bonus Status Credits
- June-August 2018: 50% bonus Status Credits
- May-June 2018: double points on NRMA policies
- January 2018: 20,000 points for opening a Caltex StarCard fuel card and spending $300 within three months; win 300,000 points for a Dell purchase
- May 2017: bonus points on Samsung TV and smartphone purchases
- April-June 2017: 10,000 points for opening Caltex StarCard fuel card; 50% bonus Status Credits
If you have an ABN, it is worth signing up to the Qantas Business Rewards program. You can transfer the Qantas Points you earn through your business to any personal account, including your own and those of friends, family and colleagues. From there, that lucky person can redeem them for flights and upgrades as well as goods. Read what you could do with 100,000 Qantas Points and even 1 million Qantas Points!