Members of the Qantas Business Rewards program can earn bonus points on travel until the end of August.
Here are the offer details:
We know you’ve worked hard these last 12 months and with the end of the financial year in sight, it’s time to let your hair down and have a little fun.
For a limited time, book any eligible Domestic or International flight and receive TRIPLE Qantas Points for the business! That’s in addition to the points and Status Credits already earned by the traveller.
What’s more, every eligible flight booked during the promotional period gives you an automatic entry into our ultimate Qantas flight experience competition!
The prizes are:
- A Qantas Flight Simulator Experience for two
- A $1,000 Qantas Flight Voucher
- A $1,000 Qantas Hotels Voucher
- Dinner for two at Rockpool Bar and Grill valued at $400
To earn the bonus points and enter the competition, register here and book an eligible flight between 11 June and 21 June 2019, for travel by 31 August 2019. Travel must be on a QF flight number operated by Qantas, Emirates or American Airlines.
In this guide
Both new and current members of Qantas’ business loyalty program can boost their Qantas Points balance by making purchases with select partners.
You can read more about the general program in our guide to Qantas Business Rewards, including how to join for free.
Other current offer highlights
- 120,000 bonus Qantas Points with the American Express Qantas Business Rewards card
- Earn up to 60,000 bonus Qantas Points when you apply for a Caltex StarCard by 30 June, link it to your Qantas Business Rewards account, and spend $150 on your account each month for 12 months
- Earn up to 60,000 Qantas Points when you sign up to or upgrade your existing Yellow Online listing, purchase Yellow Social Ads and Yellow Digital Display year round
- Earn 8 points per $1 spent on roadside assistance for your business when you become an NRMA Business Member or add more vehicles by 30 July
- Earn 1 bonus Qantas Point for every $1 on your first $10,000 transacted through B2Bpay
- Earn 5,000 bonus Qantas Points for every $1,500 spent on Clipsal/ Schneider products
- Sign up to a new Live eftpos black terminal by 30 June and transact $60,000 in the first 60 days of approval to earn 50,000 bonus Qantas Points
- Earn 50,000 bonus Qantas Points when you commence private practice and first insure with MIGA on or before 30 June
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus points when your business switches over or purchases an Essentials, Business, Specialist or Elite PBX phone systems by 30 June
- Earn 20,000 bonus points on any new Corporate Cleaning Services contract or renewal, plus earn double points for every $1 spent until 30 June
- Earn up to 15,000 bonus points on energy plans for your business with Red Energy
You can access all the deals as well as more information on the ones above on the Qantas Business Rewards offers page.
See our Qantas Business Rewards guide for ongoing offers for earning points on Qantas flights and accommodation.
- June 2019: triple points on Qantas, Emirates and American Airlines flights
- May-June 2019: 60,000 points when you apply for a Caltex StarCard and spend $150 each month for 12 months; 8 points per $1 spent on NRMA roadside assistance
- April-May 2019: 50% bonus Status Credits
- March 2019: 6 points per $ spent with Dell; 30,000 points with Deloitte Private Connect
- February 2019: 50,000 points for opening a Caltex StarCard fuel card and spending $750 within five months; 8 points per $ spent on NRMA roadside assistance
- January-February 2019: double points on eligible domestic and international flights
- August 2018: 50% bonus Status Credits
- June-August 2018: 50% bonus Status Credits
- May-June 2018: double points on NRMA policies
- January 2018: 20,000 points for opening a Caltex StarCard fuel card and spending $300 within three months; win 300,000 points for a Dell purchase
- May 2017: bonus points on Samsung TV and smartphone purchases
- April-June 2017: 10,000 points for opening Caltex StarCard fuel card; 50% bonus Status Credits