Current offer highlights
- 100,000 bonus Qantas Points with the American Express Qantas Business Rewards card
- Open a new Westpac BusinessChoice Rewards Platinum Mastercard facility by 27 November and earn 90,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on eligible purchases within 90 days from card approval
- Earn up to 60,000 bonus points when you sign up to or upgrade your existing Yellow Online listing, purchase Yellow Social Ads and Yellow Digital Display year-round
- Earn up to 15,000 bonus points on energy plans for your business with Red Energy
You can access all the deals, as well as more information on the ones above on the Qantas Business Rewards offers page.
Stack with: earn 5,000 bonus Qantas Points when spending with a new Qantas Business Rewards partner
Here are the offer details:
As a Qantas Business Rewards member, there’s never been a better time to earn more Qantas Points for your business.
Simply book a flight with us or spend with any of our participating 50+ partners for the first time by 19 October, earn 500 points or more, and you’ll earn 5,000 bonus points for your business.
Some important notes:
- You have to have signed up to Qantas Business Rewards by 15 September (join for free for future promotions here)
- To be eligible for the bonus points through flying, you must not have previously earned Qantas Points through Qantas Business Rewards from flights and must travel by 15 December
- Some partners are excluded from the promotion and are listed below
Here are the full terms and conditions:
To earn 5,000 bonus Qantas Points, a business must (a) join Qantas Business Rewards by 11:59pm (AEST) 15 September 2019 (b) spend with any participating Qantas Business Rewards program partner for the first time between 19 August 2019 and 11:59pm (AEST) 19 October 2019 and have a minimum of 500 Qantas Points credited to your Qantas Business Rewards account by 11:59pm (AEST) 31 December 2019 or Sign up to an eligible Qantas Red plan for business, an eligible Simply Energy Qantas business plan or a Vonex ONdesk plan and have a minimum of 500 Qantas Points credited to your Qantas Business Rewards account by 11.59pm (AEST) 31 December 2019. Participating partners exclude: Harvey Norman Commercial, Harvey Norman Flooring, Dell, Mentored, American Express Qantas Corporate Credit Cards, Eco Structures and Todae Solar. Bonus Qantas Points may take up to 12 weeks to be credited to your Qantas Business Rewards account from the date that ‘first earn’ is credited to the account. There is a maximum of 5,000 bonus points per Qantas Business Rewards account.
In this guide
Both new and current members of Qantas’ business loyalty program can boost their Qantas Points balance by making purchases with select partners.
You can read more about the general program in our guide to Qantas Business Rewards, including how to join for free.
See our Qantas Business Rewards guide for ongoing offers for earning points on Qantas flights and accommodation.
- August-October 2019: 5,000 points when spending with a new partner
- June 2019: triple points on Qantas, Emirates and American Airlines flights
- May-June 2019: 60,000 points when you apply for a Caltex StarCard and spend $150 each month for 12 months; 8 points per $1 spent on NRMA roadside assistance
- April-May 2019: 50% bonus Status Credits
- March 2019: 6 points per $ spent with Dell; 30,000 points with Deloitte Private Connect
- February 2019: 50,000 points for opening a Caltex StarCard fuel card and spending $750 within five months; 8 points per $ spent on NRMA roadside assistance
- January-February 2019: double points on eligible domestic and international flights
- August 2018: 50% bonus Status Credits
- June-August 2018: 50% bonus Status Credits
- May-June 2018: double points on NRMA policies
- January 2018: 20,000 points for opening a Caltex StarCard fuel card and spending $300 within three months; win 300,000 points for a Dell purchase
- May 2017: bonus points on Samsung TV and smartphone purchases
- April-June 2017: 10,000 points for opening Caltex StarCard fuel card; 50% bonus Status Credits
If you have an ABN, it is worth signing up to the Qantas Business Rewards program.
You can transfer the Qantas Points you earn through your business to any personal account. From there, you can redeem them for flights and upgrades as well as goods.