Both new and current members of Qantas’ business loyalty program can boost their Qantas Points balance by making purchases with Caltex, NRMA and Dell. Most offers end 28 February.
You can read more about the general program in our guide to Qantas Business Rewards, including how to join for free.
You can redeem your points for travel in Qantas 787 Business Class
Current offer highlights
- Earn up to 50,000 bonus Qantas Points when you open a new Caltex StarCard account by 28 February, link it to your Qantas Business Rewards account and spend $150 or more per month
- Earn 1,000 bonus Qantas Points when you sign up to Avis for Business by 28 February. The first 300 new customers will earn 1,000 bonus Qantas Points on their first rental
- Earn 8 Qantas Points per $ spent on roadside assistance for your business when you become an NRMA Business Member or add more vehicles by 28 February
- Earn 10,000 bonus Qantas Points plus 3 points per $ spent for every XPS product from Dell for Work store. Offer ends 28 February
- Earn 10,000 bonus Qantas Points when you sign up to B2Bpay.com.au by 28 February and then make $20,000 or more in payments using B2Bpay before 30 April
- Earn 10,000 bonus Qantas Points on flexible workplace packages for new Regus customers
You can access all the deals as well as more information on the ones above on the Qantas Business Rewards offers page.
See our Qantas Business Rewards guide for ongoing offers for earning points on Qantas flights and accommodation.
- February 2019: 50,000 bonus points for opening a Caltex StarCard fuel card and spending $750 within five months; 8 Qantas Points per $ spent for NRMA Business Members
- January-February 2019: Double points on eligible domestic and international flights
- August 2018: 50% bonus Status Credits
- June-August 2018: 50% bonus Status Credits
- May-June 2018: Double points on NRMA policies
- January 2018: 20,000 points for opening a Caltex StarCard fuel card and spending $300 within three months; win 300,000 points for a Dell purchase
- May 2017: Bonus points on Samsung TV and smartphone purchases
- April-June 2017: 10,000 points for opening Caltex StarCard fuel card; 50% bonus Status Credits