Current offer highlights
- Sign up to a BP Plus fuel card by 30 April and earn up to 100,000 bonus points
- Apply for the American Express Qantas Business Rewards Card by 3 May and spend $3,000 in the first two months to earn up to 140,000 bonus Qantas Points
- Earn 10,000 bonus points on electricity and 5,000 bonus points on gas on a Red Energy Qantas Red Business Saver or Qantas Red Business Easy plan
- Earn double points with Microsoft, BizCover business insurance and Booktopia
- Earn 3 points per $ spent on Vonex cloud phone and nbn plans
You can access all the deals, as well as more information on the ones above on the Qantas Business Rewards offers page.
How to earn more Qantas Points with promotions from Qantas Business Rewards
Both new and current members of Qantas’ business loyalty program can boost their Qantas Points balance by making purchases with select partners.
You can read more about the general program in our guide to Qantas Business Rewards, including how to join for free.
- April 2020: Earn up to 100,000 bonus points for signing up to a BP Plus fuel card
- August-October 2019: 5,000 points when spending with a new partner
- June 2019: triple points on Qantas, Emirates and American Airlines flights
- May-June 2019: 60,000 points when you apply for a Caltex StarCard and spend $150 each month for 12 months; 8 points per $1 spent on NRMA roadside assistance
- April-May 2019: 50% bonus Status Credits
- March 2019: 6 points per $ spent with Dell; 30,000 points with Deloitte Private Connect
- February 2019: 50,000 points for opening a Caltex StarCard fuel card and spending $750 within five months; 8 points per $ spent on NRMA roadside assistance
- January-February 2019: double points on eligible domestic and international flights
- August 2018: 50% bonus Status Credits
- June-August 2018: 50% bonus Status Credits
- May-June 2018: double points on NRMA policies
- January 2018: 20,000 points for opening a Caltex StarCard fuel card and spending $300 within three months; win 300,000 points for a Dell purchase
- May 2017: bonus points on Samsung TV and smartphone purchases
- April-June 2017: 10,000 points for opening Caltex StarCard fuel card; 50% bonus Status Credits
If you have an ABN, it is worth signing up to the Qantas Business Rewards program. You can transfer the Qantas Points you earn through your business to any personal account. From there, you can redeem them for flights and upgrades as well as goods.