This is a great way for those without free Priority Pass access included with their credit card to enter many of the same lounges for an $11 per-visit discount and without paying a membership fee.
DragonPass vs Priority Pass
With DragonPass, you pay only AU$36 (19 GBP) per visit + no membership fee. That’s instead of AU$47 (US$32) per visit + a AU$196 (US$99) annual membership fee with Priority Pass.
Let’s take a look at an example. The Plaza Premium Lounge in Melbourne’s International Terminal is part of both networks.
If you were to buy a day pass directly from the lounge, it would cost you ~AU$66. Through Priority Pass, the price is $47 per visit (plus the annual membership fee.) Conversely, with DragonPass, you’d only pay $36.
- Sign up for a free MyRegus account here
- Go to Services & Benefits > Travel > Airport Lounges
- Register for a free DragonPass membership in the new window that opens
- Enter your Visa or Mastercard details (you need to enter credit card details, but as this is a free membership, you’ll only be billed for individual lounge access when you actually make those visits)
- Download the DragonPass app for iOS or Android
- Present the app’s QR code to access any one of the over 1,100 Dragonpass-affiliated lounges around the world
- Pay ~AU$36 per visit
H/T: Executive Traveller