This is a great way for those without free Priority Pass access included with their credit card to enter many of the same lounges for a $7 per visit discount and without paying a membership fee.
With Dragonpass, you pay only $29 (14.75 GBP) per visit + no membership fee, instead of $36 (27 USD) per visit + a $133 (99 USD) membership fee with Priority Pass.
Full credit and thanks to AusBT on Facebook for this one!
Just like with a Priority Pass membership, you can get into Singapore’s Airport Oasis with a complimentary shower facility and 20-minute fish spa treatments.
- If you are not a Qantas Aquire member, sign up for a MyRegus account here.
- If you are a Qantas Aquire member, you are better off registering here, as you’ll get five free access cards to use within a one year at over 2000 Regus Express business centres, including at Sydney Airport, plus 1000 free Aquire Points.
The Regus Express Business Centre at Sydney Airport Arrivals
- Once in your MyRegus account, go to Tools > Travel > Airport Lounges.
- In the new window that opens, register for a free Dragonpass membership. You will be prompted to enter your credit card details, but as this is a free membership, you’ll only be billed for individual lounge access when you actually make those visits.
- Present the app’s QR code to access any one of the over 800 Dragonpass-affiliated lounges around the world for around $29 per visit!
Visit the Dubai Terminal 3’s ‘Lounge at B’, located in the same terminal as Qantas and Emirates flights