These two large technology companies have partnered with Qantas’ program for SMEs, offering bonus points on TVs and smartphones until the end of the financial year and ongoing earn opportunities for electronics purchases.
Current offer: Bonus points on Samsung TVs and smartphones until end of financial year
The bonus offer until 2 July is:
- 5 Qantas Points per $1 spent on select Samsung QLED TVs
- 5,000 Qantas Points on a Samsung Galaxy A smartphone purchase
and the ongoing offer is:
- 3 Qantas Points per $1 spent on the complete range of Samsung products, including smartphones, tablets, monitors, printers, TVs, digital signage, hospitality displays and air conditioners
The program gives the example of an entry-level Samsung QLED TV with a recommended retail price of $3,999 earning 19,995 Qantas Points under the bonus offer.
You need to claim your Qantas Points within six months of your Samsung purchase.
Members can also earn one Qantas Point for every $1 they spend on Dell business technology solutions through the Dell For Work online store, including laptops, Ultrabooks, desktops and electronics.
- May 2017: Bonus points on Samsung TV and smartphone purchases
- April 2017: 10,000 Business Rewards Points for opening Caltex StarCard fuel card
- April 2017: 50% Status Credits bonus on travel until June 2017
Featured image courtesy Samsung