Got email this morning:
You’ve got more choice than ever before from Australia to the US with over 40 direct flights a week to Los Angeles, San Francisco (from 18 Dec 2015), New York, Dallas/Fort Worth and Honolulu.
And, for 5 days only, reward yourself with 50% off the Qantas Points required for an eligible Economy Qantas-operated Classic Flight Reward* with a QF flight number between Australia and the US.
The 50% discount doesn’t apply to the applicable taxes, fees and carrier charges shown below as at 29 Oct 2015. Points quoted in the examples below are for eligible return Economy Qantas Classic Flight Rewards* between Perth and:
- Los Angeles (via Sydney) from 56,000 (was 112,000) points plus $676.05*
- San Francisco (via Sydney for travel from 18 Dec 2015^) from 56,000 (was 112,000) points plus $677.05*
- New York (JFK) (via Sydney and Los Angeles) from 64,000 (was 128,000) points plus $683.85*
- Dallas Fort/Worth (via Sydney) from 64,000 (was 128,000) points plus $676.05*
- Honolulu (via Sydney) from 48,000 (was 96,000) points plus $546.05*
Discounted points amounts shown. Classic Flight Reward availability is limited, particularly around peak times such as school and public holidays. Discount will also be applied to domestic Australian transfers on flights with a QF flight number. However, if your Trip includes a Transfer flight (a flight within 24 hours) from the US gateway, that Trip is not eligible for the discount.
What you need to do
Log in to Your Account.
Book an eligible Qantas Classic Flight Reward* between 5 November and 11.59pm (AEDT) 9 November 2015. Your 50% discount will be automatically applied to the points required.
Travel between 5 November 2015 and 23 October 2016. For San Francisco travel is between 18 December 2015 and 23 October 2016^.
Hmmmm. Interesting that this is running at same time as AA’s bonus mile earn promotion?
I have been looking for this but can’t get the discount to appear for me and I didn’t get the email. Is it targeted?
It could be – it appears that not all members in the PH community got the email. I’m not sure why they targeted me, though!
- You must login to post comments