Earn 20% more miles when converting your Reward Points from ANZ
This is generally a good programme for Australia to Asia redemptions e.g. BNE/SYD-NRT for 80K points. (see Asia Miles Booking Tips)
For a limited time, you’ll earn a 20% bonus when converting your Reward Points from ANZ Rewards or ANZ Business One Rewards Options into Asia Miles. That means you can shop with one of the largest banks in Australia and New Zealand, then convert your points into Asia Miles at a rate of 3,000 ANZ Reward Points for 1,000 regular miles – plus 20% bonus miles!
20 July–31 August 2015
- This offer is applicable for a first conversion of 3,000 Reward Points from ANZ Rewards or ANZ Business One Rewards Options, and for subsequent conversions in increments of 1,500 Reward Points.
- This offer is only available for conversions made between 20 July and 31 August 2015.
- The same Asia Miles member must also be the ANZ Rewards or ANZ Business One Rewards Options account holder. Conversions of Reward Points from ANZ Rewards or ANZ Business One Rewards Options will be solely administered by ANZ Rewards or ANZ Business One Rewards Options.
- Bonus Asia Miles will be credited to the member’s account 4 to 6 weeks after the promotion period.
- Once ANZ Reward Points have been converted into Asia Miles, they are governed by Asia Miles terms and conditions, and the conversion cannot be reversed.
- ANZ Rewards holds no responsibility for flight availability, which may be limited, or any other redemption items available on asiamiles.com
- This offer is subject to ANZ Rewards – Program Terms and Conditions and ANZ Business One Rewards Options – Program Terms and Conditions.
- You must login to post comments